Stamford, CT (2013 to 2016)
Interactive Designer for NBC Sports Group, I help shape the design of the NBC Sports digital user experience by supporting the NBC Sports brand, look, feel and function.
Portfolio: Olympics / NBC Sportsworld / Premier League / NHL
- NFL Sunday Night Football
- Super Bowl XLVI
- NHL Stanley Cup
- 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
- Emmy Award for my work on the NBCOlympics.com website
- – 2014 Outstanding New Approaches / Associate Producer
- Visualize and execute online stories, interactive features and sports packages, mobile applications, promotional, marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate with team members in making key product decisions.
- Execute design work with a high standard for quality within time and technical constraints.
- Create an UX/IU solution and define the vision of the end-to-end user experience. This includes iconography, navigation flows and wireframes.
- Code responsive HTML emails that display properly in multiple clients and understand format limitations.
- Design page layouts and custom graphics, formatting content.
Skills and Qualifications
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e.: Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign)
- Designing for Apple iOS, Android and Android platforms
- Demonstrated ability in typography, layout and color with comfort in a range of styles
- Experience in working across various types of digital platforms, including: mobile/tablet, e-commerce, and social media
- Understanding of UI patterns, research analysis and research-based best practices
- Designing banners, emails and front end web design
- Making style guides and functional specifications for design mock